- Cross-section of industry sectors covered
- Overall winners to gain exposure to new markets and publicity opportunities
Commerce Minister Simon O’Brien today announced the finalists of the 2012 Western Australian Industry and Export Awards.
Mr O’Brien said this year’s finalists came from a variety of sectors but all had one thing in common - they were achieving exceptional results at home and overseas.
“The WA Industry and Export Awards help to acknowledge and thank individual companies for the role they play in the community and their contribution to the State’s economy,” he said.
“While the State’s resources sector is often the focus, it is pleasing to see a range of companies from manufacturing, service, medical and science also represented.
“The success of these companies is creating employment opportunities and increasing prosperity for the broader WA community.”
• Advanced Geomechanics Pty Ltd, Nedlands
• Transmin Pty Ltd, Malaga
• Globaltech Corporation Pty Ltd, Canning Vale
• Linear Clinical Research Ltd, Nedlands
• Stochastic Simulation Ltd, Osborne Park
• Epichem Pty Ltd, Murdoch
• Mining Information Systems, Willetton
• Ferngrove Vineyards Ltd, South Perth
• MineARC Systems, Welshpool
• Submersible Motor Engineering, Maddington
• L-3 Nautronix, Fremantle
• Silver Trowel Trade Training, Cannington
• Western Areas NL, West Perth
• ElectroMagnetic Imaging Technology Pty Ltd, Midland
• Scitech, West Perth
• Serana (WA) Pty Ltd, Bunbury.
- WA Industry and Export Awards administered by Department of Commerce
- Award winners announced October 12
- Awards sponsored by ANZ, AusIndustry, Austrade, Chevron, Export Finance and Insurance Corporation, Fremantle Ports, Lavan Legal, Rio Tinto and The West Australian
Minister's office - 6552 5800