This site is produced by the Department of the Premier & Cabinet. It aims in providing comprehensive information about the Premier and Cabinet.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible. The accessibility features available on this site include:
- Text Resizing,
- Logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies,
- Simple Navigation,
- Breadcrumb trail,
- Search Facilities.
Please note that you can also request to acquire any documents available on the web site by using the Contact Us
form in the following formats:
- printed/hard-copy, or
- documents to be made available in an alternative format such as plain text file
This page covers three sections to using this web site in an effort to improve accessibility:
- Text resizing - how to resize the text size viewed on screen within the browser to enhance readability,
- Using the site - how to use the web site and its features, and
- Plug-ins requirement - how to install optional plug-ins to access some features of this web site.
You can make the text larger or smaller on this site, or on any website you visit by changing the settings within your Internet (web) browser. Open the help menu within your web browser to find out how to change this setting in your browser.
There is also a facility within each page to change the Text size.
How to change the text size
- Click the larger "A" to increase the text size. Click the smaller "A" to decrease the text size.
Using the site
The site has the following navigational features to aid you in your visiting experience
- Navigation Menu - Accessible at all times to quickly move between site areas
- Search - Find the information you want directly with keywords
- Breadcrumb Trail - Assists with navigation. It displays the site structure as to where you are.
Throughout this web site, you may encounter documents and files that may require you to install additional software on your computer. Please note that in most cases you are not required to install anything as most computers are capable to read the documents and files on this web site.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this web site: